Me And Her



My love was lost in the paradise
Looking for the lover lost on Earth
To the breaking bones of a soulless creature
Unaware of the real worth.
Hunting down the foggy woods
Running down the wet gum-boots.

She had a softened tender heart
That got lost once in a maze
That a few could only chase.
Skeptical notions in the beliefs
Tragic comedy in the stories
Deserved a better ending from the tingle of birth.

She was running down the Glenn
Took off the sky birds
As my blabbering  mouth became numb to words
My chase did run until that day came
When I felt her breathing alive and pumping
Blood circulating down the vein.

Comical was my imagination
To imagine her at Rehabilitation 
But a gloomy reality 
Was indeed not false for me.
I was there looking at her
Singing and dancing so cheerful and brighter.

She still was lost at a place I can't go
For I sent her, miserable steady, and slow.
A reason for fall to a reason of rise
A reason for poor to a reason of wise.
At least she is working now, stale
And wounded, scars made her dull and pale.

My love went to hell
Which was a disguised paradise.
Knew it all yet couldn't go and tell
To let that dopamine rush stop
For the price, it will cost
Will leave her hands cold as ice.

She was not dead neither is she
She was once alive and yet is she
She dreams for me one day running to her
She dreams too big for me standing behind her
She knows I am somewhere looking
She knows I am somewhere looking.


Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Surjendra Das
Farakka, West Bengal, India
Pen Name - Rudyard Jostle and Currently an Author who is among top 100 debut Indian authors 2018-19 as per a survey by Literature Lights Publishing. I write books to share my ideas to the world, usually in forms of poems. Read books authored by me namely Eloquency and The Ornate Words Of Oblivion. Also make sure to check books co-authored by me which includes The Stream Of Words And You, Coffee And Echoes, Ashes, Note To Self, The Black .

Jostle Speaks

Jostle Speaks
Welcome to Jostle Speaks

Top Blogs