Immortal In Disguise


Sometimes when I miss you,

I see those frames light up and ask me ne’er to say adieu.

I lie down on my couch and close my eyes

To search that brightness in darkness as fireflies.

 

Your shades are always behind me,

I feel such is true beside thee.

It’s not to us any surprise

That’s true, of course, you’re Immortal in Disguise.

 

We got our problems

But just for a minute let's put those troubles aside.

Let, we try a little to get lost in each other’s mind,

Since I know we’ve got millions of problems.

 

Shall fight back to the world in lousiest conditions

And do something to make you laugh under all demotion.

I know we’ve lugubrious

Still, that’s true, of course, you’re Immortal in Disguise

 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Surjendra Das
Farakka, West Bengal, India
Pen Name - Rudyard Jostle and Currently an Author who is among top 100 debut Indian authors 2018-19 as per a survey by Literature Lights Publishing. I write books to share my ideas to the world, usually in forms of poems. Read books authored by me namely Eloquency and The Ornate Words Of Oblivion. Also make sure to check books co-authored by me which includes The Stream Of Words And You, Coffee And Echoes, Ashes, Note To Self, The Black .

Jostle Speaks

Jostle Speaks
Welcome to Jostle Speaks

Top Blogs