Forsaken

The mess oft is perplexed
Perplexed to the contrast
Contrast of alone to alienation.
Solitary is looked through down eyes
I am alone and that is not probably.


The think good people
Extroverted to their sceptic notions
And fancy to the dull shine of Bible.
The deep alluring thoughts persistent
Enough to sketch the fantasy into animations.


I wake up with none beside me on bed
I sleep the same.
Deep slumber ornate by heavy dreams
So beautiful and crowd less adventure.
The blissful lyrics sung over head.


This is not solitary
But indeed its a way of life
That is just interpreted amiss.
Not like I don't want to be around
However the choice not lie open so profound.


Prolific ideas skiing through
The existing way that it makes for you
For the difference to be understood
For the difference to be between me and you
Who is numb.


I walk through the field
And the grasses are tall greener on other side
Farms making profit from the yield
That was indeed an effort well respected.
However, for the context, I don't live.


Ecstatic to the emotions
Unrealistic to the notions.
Everything is the way it is
It is not sombre not solitude.
Might be am alone.


Alone in this room and around
Looking for somebody to hold my hand
And feel the warmth together
And go to bed slumber
Deep and deep until the sun rises again.


Until I wake up again and see the visage
Full of energy and bright
Smile expounding the reason to live
The reason that now is not fictitious
And only in mind letting it wash away.


Walking to the fields
The grasses are greener now
The sky is azure
It seems too much more colour this day
Than that void I was engulfed by was just grey.


There is a reason, I wonder
Which is light
As much as I not walk in the darkness any longer
Which is a reality, I often dreamed
When eyes closed but open tight.


The mess is yet well perplexed
Perplexed of the vivid contrast
That exists parallelly around for actions of audacity
Spotlight to the past of solitary
That left the reason melting into the wax of flame in stranger reality.



Comments

My photo
Surjendra Das
Farakka, West Bengal, India
Pen Name - Rudyard Jostle and Currently an Author who is among top 100 debut Indian authors 2018-19 as per a survey by Literature Lights Publishing. I write books to share my ideas to the world, usually in forms of poems. Read books authored by me namely Eloquency and The Ornate Words Of Oblivion. Also make sure to check books co-authored by me which includes The Stream Of Words And You, Coffee And Echoes, Ashes, Note To Self, The Black .

Jostle Speaks

Jostle Speaks
Welcome to Jostle Speaks

Top Blogs