Obscure Words

 


As I woke up from  the slumber,

Found yer visage crawling down the lumber.

I went through a journey to an anomalous world, and just to recall the faded memories with you I learned.

Fragments yet fragmented into pieces,

As the way departs for the way so increases.

I think and wander down the Glenn,

And get lost to the anomalous world again.

 

Obsolete might look our aims

But those are the blames of my ornate frames.

What those days of oblivion mate

As the way we and us all propagate.

You didn’t the much I expected

And that’s the sanity of mine to have it expounded.

Maybe words look paltry

But that’s not the fact for the malice to be Audrey.

 

Well moved by yer words so amicable and flirt actions

And truly have so such to expound as captions.

Lexicon torn up for words

But they look as fragile as birds.

Moved in the darkness of gloom

Trying to be like the flower to bloom

After the sestave 

Now I end the stanza with an octave.

 

Anon betwixt depart betimes bruit us poor made me cozen company established

And fiction of inertia as it published.

And made it extend far our affair of amour.

Now, Ich believe me not swain is as yer sooth.

Whence none whence

Vanity of mine for none of ence

And to be honest, am glad to know the truth.

Comments

My photo
Surjendra Das
Farakka, West Bengal, India
Pen Name - Rudyard Jostle and Currently an Author who is among top 100 debut Indian authors 2018-19 as per a survey by Literature Lights Publishing. I write books to share my ideas to the world, usually in forms of poems. Read books authored by me namely Eloquency and The Ornate Words Of Oblivion. Also make sure to check books co-authored by me which includes The Stream Of Words And You, Coffee And Echoes, Ashes, Note To Self, The Black .

Jostle Speaks

Jostle Speaks
Welcome to Jostle Speaks

Top Blogs