Tribute To Origano

 


I do laugh out loud at your spartan sparse

So subtle yet so sublime in ours’ healing blood.

You considered us yet to be sepoy 

But just to tell you that we are sensitized to your acts.

We would plume those pieces of blood at your garden

It will be a lobelia to lobotomize you at the lobster pot.


Once a morning I woke to smell the bliss

And the way valiant values to kiss.

Suddenly, my valent heard me a tragedy  to vain

There existed a Valhalla with they of blood and pain.

Like they were vagabond but the fact was not vagaries

I left my veal and veered to my Veda.


Me never wanted me to scribble such

But you all butchers made me focussed to do much.

Bloody blood from the wounds are never desirable

Think it of you, would that be amicable?

Out of verve, vertigo you

As would conceit the aftermath of dismay few.


Our efforts will be viable against you curs

Eftsoons not slay our furs.

The way I verify, the way you vesper,

The way I satisfy, the way you take the last supper.

We shall wan thee at wananchi

As our wallop will be walloping your vanity.


Being a walker rather die

Is much of obscene than to lie.

Our whizz to whittle you

Only a rhyme is enough to defeat you.

To my countrymen,

Raise your hands and salute them.


I respect the figures so apt to die

Whither they depart so peacefully so oft not to lie.

God of war might be so

But they are enough whit to curse and the words you know.

I end my words for the bright respect of them

And wander amidst of all falling down the Glenn


Comments

My photo
Surjendra Das
Farakka, West Bengal, India
Pen Name - Rudyard Jostle and Currently an Author who is among top 100 debut Indian authors 2018-19 as per a survey by Literature Lights Publishing. I write books to share my ideas to the world, usually in forms of poems. Read books authored by me namely Eloquency and The Ornate Words Of Oblivion. Also make sure to check books co-authored by me which includes The Stream Of Words And You, Coffee And Echoes, Ashes, Note To Self, The Black .

Jostle Speaks

Jostle Speaks
Welcome to Jostle Speaks

Top Blogs