Pardon



Sick and tired, I minstrel a melancholy song

in the midst of wind so smooth, I find something wrong.

somewhere from nowhere, I still breathe

I still breathe the golden myth.

Pardon.


Major Gilbert saith, "All I ask is a major pardon

Oh! Pardon, dear Violet Evergarden. "

I walk down the helical stairs 

on my way, follows me my tears.

Pardon.


The solemn heart of Major Gilbert is broken

amidst the lyrical words of Violet Evergarden.

It can be amiss interpreted

but not told just for your sake.

Pardon.


I glare at the clouds so high

as you look perfect above the clouds of the bright sky.

I kiss the silent words you speak

I really don't know if I was gentle or meek.

Pardon.


It's Major Gilbert holding yer shoulder.

I miss the moment until I saw that departure I cry in despair. 

All I ask is a major pardon, dear Violet Evergarden.

Pardon.  

Comments

  1. Darun Hoyeche !

    Likhe jao guru .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Shakespear would have been alive right now, then he would have really praised you.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avoid archaic usage if you cannot stick to it . It just breaks the mood . Else good one ! Keep Writing ~

    - Uri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Surjendra Das
Farakka, West Bengal, India
Pen Name - Rudyard Jostle and Currently an Author who is among top 100 debut Indian authors 2018-19 as per a survey by Literature Lights Publishing. I write books to share my ideas to the world, usually in forms of poems. Read books authored by me namely Eloquency and The Ornate Words Of Oblivion. Also make sure to check books co-authored by me which includes The Stream Of Words And You, Coffee And Echoes, Ashes, Note To Self, The Black .

Jostle Speaks

Jostle Speaks
Welcome to Jostle Speaks

Top Blogs