Make it Worth




The time to stop the rat race and create its own track has come to life. Create your own target and own road to achievement. Who knows, this small step could bring a massive change you looking for. In case you feel this could be risky, I tell you, waiting for a miracle will not result in a miracle. Miracles are created. I repeat Miracles are created.

So, let's not follow the lead, instead take the lead. We are all trapped in this rattrace and do something for which people reject our decisions, and they will reject you until you end the journey with flying colors.

So, it's all about you, make it worth it. 

Comments

My photo
Surjendra Das
Farakka, West Bengal, India
Pen Name - Rudyard Jostle and Currently an Author who is among top 100 debut Indian authors 2018-19 as per a survey by Literature Lights Publishing. I write books to share my ideas to the world, usually in forms of poems. Read books authored by me namely Eloquency and The Ornate Words Of Oblivion. Also make sure to check books co-authored by me which includes The Stream Of Words And You, Coffee And Echoes, Ashes, Note To Self, The Black .

Jostle Speaks

Jostle Speaks
Welcome to Jostle Speaks

Top Blogs