Be It So



Eftsoons Ich doth swear quoth,

Which made cur sprun out of kirk;

Looking like loon begging for oath.none so irrefutable to be irreducible but needs to be irredeemable,

I understand it will so ill to irk;

But me ne’er expected you to be so irascible.

 

When I irate you and ye grow yer ire,

When there was none iota, grows the irksome;

The minstrelsy shall minstrel the melody of solitary.

Me holding a basson and hath stoppeth to fire,

To a great extent of fathom grew my woe;

It lend me ow me be pesky and am sorry.

 

Outré must hath been to thee,

Ich apology, happens it when words not find me;

The saga might not be of opulence.

Me might not be an orator, matter whose absence,

But remember mine rhyme is always oracular;

Which might always be amiss interpreted by yer visage so angular.

 

I might hath a numpty ,

But remember me was numb to thee;

In the end to be so nutty.

Me agree to be a nark with good so nary,

Yes, the acts of mine were indeed so nasty;

And I think, I should apologize , not to you but to me.

 

Know, Ich doth amiss, nor be satisfied,

Stretch aid for dignities back so died;

In strength of malice I fight.

 To apologize successful , Ich must hath might,

Ich bin traurig und know these as no words of memory;

But devise and conceit my rhyme to render apology.


Comments

My photo
Surjendra Das
Farakka, West Bengal, India
Pen Name - Rudyard Jostle and Currently an Author who is among top 100 debut Indian authors 2018-19 as per a survey by Literature Lights Publishing. I write books to share my ideas to the world, usually in forms of poems. Read books authored by me namely Eloquency and The Ornate Words Of Oblivion. Also make sure to check books co-authored by me which includes The Stream Of Words And You, Coffee And Echoes, Ashes, Note To Self, The Black .

Jostle Speaks

Jostle Speaks
Welcome to Jostle Speaks

Top Blogs